Wednesday 21 September 2011

Crafty Creations...fabulous fairies


Aren't they fabulous fairies indeed!
Crafty Creations challenge this week is
so perfect for our great sponsor

I have created another picture for my studio
(still have a few spaces to fill)
using a mixed media background.
(tissue,glue,acrylic, crackle paint, ink, stamps)

Coloured the lovely Lilly of the Valley
 image with Aquamarkers.

to create my hanger.


I feel that I haven't been here for ages.
I have been busy making samples for the lovely
Diane at Polka Doodles that is doing a
demo on Thursday evening at

But also struggling a bit with my eyes
some weirdy water pooling effect....
it may well be exhaustion due to lack of sleep
children not sleeping and Reuben was away
at the Goodwood revival. It's been better
today so hopefully its just tiredness.


Look forward to visiting those
fabulous fairies.....
come on how can you resist
the Crafty Creations challenge!

I'd like to share this with
Glitter Geeks - In the garden

9 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful!! The background is great!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just so beautiful hun just love that background hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Claire, Love your colouring and your background is fab !!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire that is fabulous, love that background paper. I am going to have to check that technique out
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so very sweet Claire. Really love the papers in the background. I love your style, you know that don't you! Hugsxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The background work is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks in the garden challenge this week, good luck and hope you'll join us again

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire wow those fairies are gorgeous and I do love your colouring and card layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire this is gorgeous, I love the background, lovely fairies and colours too!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete