Friday 23 September 2011

Polka Doodles - Distress it


The Polka Doodles challenge this week
is to Distress it!
And how beautiful are the new elements
from Nikky's latest cd


I  have used all elements from the cd
to create my exploding box card.

The only additions
some ink, sticky gems, punches, ribbon and
 sandpaper for distressing.


This is one of the pre-coloured
Pretty sweet girls but there are loads
you can colour yourself aswell!


I'd like to share this with
Simon says stamp - dies to die for

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful box, Claire. Your're really addicted aren't you and I'm not surprised, they are just stunning. When I get a minute I must give them a go.
    This new polka doodles CD looks gorgeous. I may have to add this one to my Christmas list.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this and WANT one so much, it is gorgeous Claire, love it,
    have a fab weekend, hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic box Claire, that CD looks lovely!

    Have a great weekend.

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire that is gorgeous that box is so pretty and those images are so cute. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fabulous card :) Love the colours you used as well. Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! So cute and matching, lovely colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete