Tuesday 27 September 2011

Teeny fab embellies! Have you come across these?


I came across these quite by accident on ebay
recently and my head was full of possibilities
so I decided to order some to see!

They are sold for nail decorating! Have you seen them before?

They are tiny rods of fimo.
My starter pack above contains glue, razor blades,
2 storage pots and 100 patterned fimo rods
and cost approx £10 inc p&p


I have cut into a few of the rods above - its easy
but I cut them thicker than for nail decorating
so probably get about 40-50 pieces per rod.

They are about 5mm across.


what do you think? I'm thinking a bargain
and what fab embellies - the designes are brilliant
dragonflies, butterflies, flowers, fruit, animals
probably only a few bars I dont see myself using.

You can find theme here...some reason short cut not working!

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing Claire and what a totally fabulous idea! You certainly got a big bargain there as the possibilities look endless.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh, love those, I want some, off to hunt ebay now,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, no I've not seen these before but I see what you mean about the possibilities with them, they'd look great on cards and I'm sure other things too!

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen these before, but they look great and seem like good value for money too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete