Sunday 10 January 2010

Dutch Dare - Joy Fold



One of my promises to myself this year is to be more adventurous with my folds.
With this in mind I am trying out the Joy Fold which can be found as a tutorial at the Dutch Dare Challenge



I have used my own snowdrop heart doodle
coloured with copics and a touch of flowersoft snow.



Basic grey paper offcuts - this fold is great for using up bits of DP!
Basic Grey rubons, eyelets, ribbon and a dragonfly charm,
a few sticky pearls and some snowdrops used as a closure on the card.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Claire

    Thanks for the link here, the fold looks good as does your colouring.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire.
    Love your take on our joy folded card theme.
    Great job!!
    Thanks for joining the DDCC.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, love all the pretty purple colours and the shape you've incorporated, plus your fab doodle, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete