Friday 29 January 2010

Polkadoodles - Valentine - non traditional colours



Over at Polkadoodles this week the challenge is
Valentines - non traditional colours
You all know how much I love the Polkadoodle owls
Nikki's flowers and alphas are pretty fab aswell.



All images are from the Back to Nature CD with a little added doodling.

Please excuse lack of visits this week we  had a friends funeral to attend yesterday and my mind has been elsewhere. But Liz being Liz put things in perspective having "The Galaxy song" by Monty Python played at the celebration of her life after the funeral.....now thats one cool song!

3 comments:

  1. What a great card Claire, love the daisies, my kind of creation - sorry to hear about the funeral but I think a good choice of music chosen, different and that's what life is all about! Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire, I like how you've done the owl sitting in a tree, daisies are gorgeous too!

    Love, Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have had a tough week, I agree on the music though. Fab card, you just can't go wrong with these owl's they are just so cute.x

    ReplyDelete