Wednesday 20 July 2011

Crafty Creations... Seeing Double

I have my computer back.
The nasty hacker only reached my e-mail but
alas I cannot get my address book back
It had all my contacts for the last 13 years on it -
bit fed up as I am good at backing everything else up.....

I will get a new e-mail account soon and let you all know a.s.a.p!


Thanks so much Deena  for saving the day
at Crafty Creations this week.
Seeing double was the challenge I set
the team and they have come up trumps
as always with fabulous creations.

I have used the lovely image
by Mo Manning for my card.
Coloured with Pro-markers
Basic Grey and GDC papers.
Ribbon, charms and sticky alphas.


The winner will recieve this stamp design of mine
that Polkadoodles made as a limited run
in red rubber.....now available as part
of the magical neighbours set.


Use an image twice on your creation
and share with us at Crafty Creations!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire!!!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, as always.
    I am pleased that you are re-united with your 'puter, but so sorry that your e-mail addresses were stolen. How do those awful people sleep at night.

    Love and {{{{hugs}}}}, Sylvia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back in the swing of things. Love your seeing double creation Claire. WOW blues and fun fonts for your sentiment. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh great too see you back hun and back into the swing of things,just love your card hun those images are just brilliant hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire, glad to see you've got your computer back, shame about losing all your contacts :-(

    Lovely card, I love those images and the backing paper you've used.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete