Wednesday 2 May 2012


Crafty Creations are looking for those
very special Mothers Day
projects this week.

Here in the UK Mother's Day
has long passed, but we can always
make a card for a Mum.


I have been dying to try a bit of Frantage
after seeing the woman herself on Create and Craft
last week.

This is all a bit spooky actually.....if you have 
this months copy of Craft Stamper have a
wee look at the preview of next months magazine.....
weird or what!( I made mine about 5 days before
my mag turned up.)

Anyhow I have some great chipboard flowers and flourishes
that I played with alongside Vintage embossing powders
and mica flakes.

A lovely corner stamp, some sticky alphas,
little ceramic flowers and my trusty Sakura pen
to doodle.


Crafty Creations are a great team of girls....
pop by and see what they are up to.

I had to make my project early so appologies
for not using the sponsors images this week.
But the lucky winner will recieve some fab digi stamps
by

8 comments:

  1. Wow Claire! This is absolutely stunning and the flower looks amazing on the kraft background.
    Might have to dig out my mica chips now!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is brilliant Hun,that flower looks,amazing hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Frantage flower, Claire. I was fascinated by the demos too and had to treat myself to some pots of potions. Can't wait to have a play.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Claire - love the flower and the Doodles border.
    I took a peek at the CS page you mentioned, and yes the similarity is spooky (I prefer yours though)!
    Have a great day - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and me too on the Frantage Claire, Fean was inspirational wasn't she. I bought some back at Christmas but never thought of adding the extra colours and textures to it until I saw her doing it.

    Love what you have done with it and the colours especially.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. very neat!! love all the details! great flower! You're right, there is always time to make a card for mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing combination of different elements, Claire! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete