Friday 4 May 2012

Happy Anniversary Reuben and winner of my Birthday candy!


I love the Octopode Factory images,
I bought these a while back and guess I have been saving them for a
special occasion...this must be it!
Married 16 years today has to be something to celebrate.

We are looking forward to a lovely meal out
with kids and all tonight in Largs, thanks for all the lovely
Anniversary wishes - much appreciated!


And my Birthday candy has been won by
Please e-mail me at
hopejacare@yahoo.com
and I will get your prize off to you.

4 comments:

  1. Aaah Claire, what fab celebrations..'happy anniversary to both of you',love your sweet card, enjoy your meal out, I'm sorry to have missed out on your birthday candy, maybe next time! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both, Claire. I hope you have a lovely meal out and enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and hubby a very Happy Anniversary Claire and hope you all have a lovely time out tonight and a great weekend.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you both, hope you have a lovely meal.

    The images on your card are absolutely fabulous.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete