Monday 24 January 2011

Crafty Cardmakers ......Florals


they are looking for your floral crations.
I have used the lovely digi stamp
of a bunch of Anemonies by


My dp is from Ikea
Coloured with copics
added Basic Grey Sticky alphas
Art Glitter to flower centres

It's hard to see in the photo unfortunately
but I also made the flower tied into the ribbon
and used Martha Stewart punch for foliage.

I'd also like to share this with....
Basic Grey Challenge- Flower Power
Copic Creations - Something New (ikea DP)


4 comments:

  1. Wow Claire thats gorgeous they look so real you could almost pick them of the screen. Stunning colours to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image, and I love the way you've coloured it. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire! I love the image by Chris too and am amazed at Ikea's paper!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire, your colouring is lovely and so is your handmade flower, lovely dp too.

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete