Sunday 16 January 2011

New Doodles and new challenge......

One of my new doodles at SBS
who has appeared on the scene
as special request to my son Caleb
who has asked for a robot Chef Birthday card......
for his 6th Birthday at the weekend.

Caleb has a creative mind and continues
to surprise me every year with his requests!

Pop over to OSAAT to find out about this weeks challenge.....
It's all about something New
Thanks Josephine and Ona for creating such lovely cards with my images
and the rest of the team are great also.

5 comments:

  1. Great new design Claire!!!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, thats one fab image and your son is going to love his card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't children have wonderful imaginations!! Caleb will love this.
    Congrats on the Allsorts DT. Your card is beautiful. I love the way you add extra colouring to the images. I must give this a try.
    Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image for a child full of imagination, too! My DGS's name is Caleb, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your designs Claire!
    This one is no exception. It is beautiful

    xx

    ReplyDelete