Friday 7 January 2011

Polkadoodles - Make a wish

This week Emma has set the challenge at Polka Doodles
and it is to create a project
based around a wish


I have used the wonderful new Paper Boutique CD Vol 3
The Flowerpops template which will be seen
on Create and Craft tomorrow
Saturday 8th Jan 12a.m. and 3p.m.

Tartan ribbon, clear glaze , crackle glaze and stickles
are the only additions.

For my Birthday Wish card!
I have alot of family and friends with Birthdays
in January! 


This is a wonderful template with a secret middle section
that lifts out to show the message.

It's great to be back and looking forward to seeing your
project with a wish......over at Polka Doodles!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Claire. What a fab 3d card! A patient cutting for a stunning creation! Well done! Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I love your bouquet card its gorgeous, it must have taken some time to cut out all those flowers. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire and one I must "case" myself. Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very unusual and very pretty
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is so beautiful Claire, and I agree with the previosu comments that you must have a lot of patience to cut out all those gorgeous flowers!
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is stunning, loveing all your new doodles too Claire - they are fabby - that apple house is just gorgeous - I love it, thanks for making such a lovely project for my theme this week,
    all the very best to you,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete