Thursday 13 January 2011

GDT C.R.A.F.T. - Moving components


I am sponsoring this week over at
and was thrilled to be asked
to join as a GDT this week.
The winner will recieve their choice of
any 3 of my digi stamps.


I have used my image
to create my card.
The challenge this week is to have


I have a ribbon attached by a clasp around my image
that slides opening up the heart to reveal
the message.....
Coloured with copics and Sakura.
Added handmade with love charm at top of ribbon.


This image is only available as part of the free
copllaboration pack at SBS this month.
If you spend $10 on any products you
recieve a whole pack of digi images and papers free!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Amazing card, love your design!!! Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, what a lovely Valentine card its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very beautiful, very special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great design and I love how the heart opens!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool Claire! You completely amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, thanks for popping over at my blog :) I loved using your image at CRAFT Challenges this week, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete