Sunday 30 January 2011

OSAAT and anyone for a treehouse!


I would seriously love my
very own treehouse studio - well who wouldn't!
But for just now I'll have to settle on working on a design.
So this week over at SBS
I have new doodles of treehouses, trees, and lots more....


Until next Tuesday all my designs have 25% off
as I am this weeks featured designer at SBS.

Please also pop by OSAAT - to join in this weeks challenge
there is a photo choice or Make it Lucky!

Thanks to the team for creating some wonderful
projects using some of my digis this week - they are all brilliant -
as are the other creations from designers at SBS!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Claire, these are truly stunning, you are sooooo talented hunny,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow clare hun you are so talented these are amazing,hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee! These are just fantastic Claire and the drawing is beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly-Molly!!!!!!!! This is gorgeous!!! I would love to work with them.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous doodles Claire! I love your creations. I could never get bored of creating with them :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your treehouses Claire, how nice would it be to sit up there for a few hours with my knitting! :-)

    Love,Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are just wonderful, I especially LOVE the second tree house, If I could fit all my crafting gear in it, I'll move in tomorrow :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire I would love a tree house, but it would have to be a huge one so I could move all my craft things in I would adore it. Your image is stunning. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete