Saturday 15 January 2011

GDT card at Allsorts!


I was thrilled to have the opportunity to
join the Allsorts team this week as a GDT.
The challenge is
Teal Blue and Brown...
I promise this is Teal Blue although my photographs
show it a little turquoise I think!


I have used copics and Sakura to colour
all the elements from the fab
Martha Stewart punches
and Polka Doodles rubber stamps to create background
paper with some added sticky gems.


Pop by the challenge at Allsorts
to see the wonderful creations from the
resident DT - lots of lovely projects!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire what a gorgeous card, love that bear. With love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire, lovely bear and background!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Its really sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete