Wednesday 26 January 2011

Stitchy Bear Stamps


It's my week to be spotlighted
so all of my digi stamps will have 25% off
for this week and I have been
working hard to bring you some new designs
for the offer. Above Heart wreath and below
Lighthouse in the dark are amongst
some of the new doodles.


If you are registered to recieve the
newsletter at Stitchy Bear Stamps
you will also recieve a code for a
free stamp that will be released today -
A precious fruit.


So if you take a few minutes to register for the
 News letter you can get the above image free.
There will also be a free image
every week by one of the creators.

3 comments:

  1. *falls over*
    These are gorgeous Claire!
    I do love, love, love your stamps!!
    I'll be picking up some of them this week :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great new images Claire, I really love the heart wreath so might have to rethink my card for Steve for the 14th!

    Good luck with your new releases!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare they are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete