Saturday 16 May 2009

90th Birthday - Gran & Great Gran


A request for a 90th Birthday card for a Gran & Great Gran.

Oh I do so love Basic Grey Papers and the Whitewash Coredinations is becoming another favourite.

Two Scoops goes really well with the leather that I hand coloured using H2O's.

I used a hammered white card blank and inked edges in pink. Pearlescent dark brown paper layer as background. 90 cut in basic grey two scoops and coredinations whitewash, sanded and also inked. Handwritten sentiment using Sakura.

A few two Scoops cardstock stickers were added.

Diecut vines and flowers from the leather. Vines added with eyelets and the rest glued in place. Adding sparkly gems to flower centres.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...you are so creative!!! Do I have to tell it again... I LOVE your work!!!
    Great card for a 'great age'...90,Super!

    Enjoy the weekend,

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Saskia and I are just going to have to share being your No.1 fan!! Another beautiful creation Claire!
    Ive found a blog by an artist I think you'd enjoy a peep at so when I get the det's I'll add it.
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.dan99.blogspot.com Have a peep, her style reminds me of you!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these # cards you make they are sooooo BEAUTIFUL!! I forgot to tell you I love your cookie jar!!! Soooo perfect!! You know it makes me wanna do some glazing!! LOL! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment. Have a GREAT Weekend! Dawn

    ReplyDelete