Monday 18 May 2009

Not long to go.......

C.R.A.F.T.Challenge starts Thursday 21st May
and as part of the new design team I am getting very excited!
Spent the last two evenings working on my entry, and I can't wait to see the rest of the Dt and everyone who takes part.
Tracy has secured some fab sponsorsand there is a great prise for week one, so make a date and come and join in the fun on Thursday......




Fab prize is thanks to Just Tracys!
I know I'd be entering for all these goodies......

2 comments:

  1. It really is getting exciting, isn't it? Hope you are all ready for Thursday's challenged, just sent mine in to Tracy today. Can't wait to see what all others have cooked up.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ...It's so exciting !!!!
    Can't wait to see what all the others have made !!!
    And yes ..the prize is awesome ...It will be a great kick off !!!!!

    Hugs,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete